My design team is taking over the blog for the month of October, and you are in for a treat!
This is a very talented group of stampers and you will want to check back each day for all of their inspiration!
This card features the At Home with You Bundle found in the Stampin’Up! Annual Catalog
The watercoloring is just beautiful and was done with one of our Aqua Painters and inks.
And can we have a moment for that brick wall created by our Embossing Paste and mask?!
Be sure to follow my Facebook page for videos on both these techniques!
now is the time to stock up on all that pretty paper!
buy 3, get one free of the following Designer Series Paper
and we have a couple of specials just thru October 10th!
and don’t forget that when you buy 2 Fast Fuse Adhesives you get 2 Refills FREE
- Click here to shop now or go to lisapretto.stampinup.net
- Use Host code V722AJXZ
- all orders receive a free gift from me
A huge thanks to all of you who supported my #30daybloggingchallenge
here is a list of our last round of winners!
- Chris Robinson
- Donna Baker
- Ginger Grogan
- Kathy Beemer
- Karen Frank
- Candy Ford
- Kadie Labadie
- Shelley Jeffrey
- Nancy Gleason
- Peggy Hendricks
- Ann Stoelzle
- Gay Lynn Morrison
- Janine Frank
- Vicky Heimbecker
Remember, you must email me at [email protected] with your snail mail address to recieve your goodie from me!
Today we are kicking off an “InkBig Design Team Take Over” and I am sharing the great projects by design team has come up with. YOu are going to LOVE these!
How adorable is this!!
I know many of you like to make little gifts for your co workersand this would be absolutely perfect!
The key measurement and scoring info is below
Those fun little candy canes are from the Stampin’Up! Iconic Christmas bundle from the holiday catalog.
I love how festive they look with the addition of one of our Silver Foil Snowflakes and that Red Tinsel Ribbon
Be sure to check back tomorrow for another fab 3d project in our “InkBig Design Team Take-Over”
this is my last post in the #30daysofbloggingchallenge!!
I did it! and a huge shout out to all of you who joined me with all of your sweet comments. Each and every one of them means so very much to me xoxo
- Well, of course, we needed to end with a little sparkle! #amiright
- The card base is Stampin’Up! Thick Whisper White Cardstock cut 5 1/2 x 8 1/2″. Always make sure to score it lightly at 4 1/4″ so that it creates a nice crisp fold for you.
- I added a layer of Night of Navy trimmed to 4 x 5 1/4″. I think the card needed a “grounding” color for all of that sparkle to show off against.
- The top layer is a 3 3/4 x 5″ from the Year of Cheer Designer Series Specialty Paper. You get 12 sheets, 3 each of four designs. This snowflake design is the only one “holiday specific”, while the others could easily be used for any type of card, any season.
- I added one of our Foil Snowflakes, because if a little sparkle is good while then obviously more is better!
- The sentiment is from the Merry Patterns stamp set and is embossed in silver. I popped it up on a couple of dimensionals and added a bow of Stampin’Up! Silver Metallic Edged Ribbon.
- A VERY simple card with a lot of shine and sparkle 🙂
This is the Stampin’Up! set I used for this card. It is an exclusive stamp set available September and October. To earn this set you need to place a $300 order. It can be all you or you can grab a couple of friends and place an order
- shop lisapretto.stampinup.net
- HOST CODE JC4PHX2X
- All orders receive a free gift from me
And don’t forget to leave a comment to be entered for today’s LAST giveaway!