I hope that all of you had a wonderful holiday season! I am always excited for the New Year, I love the idea of fresh beginnings! And when the New Year also means the kick off of Stampin’Up! SaleABration, well, it doesn’t get much better than that!
I am so excited to share my project with you today. It combines a couple of my very favorite SaleABration items and turned out super adorable!
And don’t forget, we have an exciting new twist to our SaleABration!
When you purchase $50 you can choose any LEVEL ONE item, when you purchase $100 you can choose TWO Level One Items OR a LEVEL TWO item. I love this and the Level Two options are just fabulous!
And don’t forget NOW is the best time to join as a demonstrator!
- You get $125 product of your choice for only $99
- Plus free shipping
- AND Any 2 stamp sets from the Annual or Occasions Catalog for FREE
so how about that card?!
I told you it was CUTE!
- The card base is Stampin’Up! Thick Whisper White cardstock which makes such a perfect base for a card. It is cut to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2″ and scored at 4 1/4″. The scoring makes a huge difference in getting a crisp and clean fold line.
- The top layer is Whisper White Cardstock cut to 4 x 5 1/4″
- The focal point of the card is that fun Panda from the SaleAbration stamp set Party Pandas, free with a minimum $50 order. I stamped him in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Whisper White and cropped him out using the 2″ circle punch. I added the little sentiment on the sign, also from the Party Pandas stamp set and stamped it in Lemon Lime Twist
- The panda is layered on a 3×3 piece from the Tutti Frutti 6×6 Designer series Paper Stack. This is a new paper stack found in the Stampin’Up! Occasions Catalog. It has some really fun fruit designs on one side and then a graphic design like the one I used on the other. I love that because it makes it super versatile!
- The designer paper is layered on a 3 1/4 x 3 1/4″ piece of Berry Burst Cardstock. And tied with a piece of the Lemon Lime Twist ribbon.
- The cropped out words are from the Amazing You stamp set, also a SaleABration stamp set and free with a $50 purchase. I popped them up with dimensionals to help them stand out.
- How awesome is that “awesome”? As a word girl I always fall in love with our word thinlits. This one is from the Celebrate You thinlits die and is one of the free items you can choose with a $100 order during SaleABration. I used my fine tipped glue pen to adhere it to the card front.
- The last embellishment I added were the Tutti Frutti Adhesive Backed Sequins in Berry Burst. And yes, you read that right! They come with there own adhesive on the back making them so simple to use! They come in a set with 50 each of Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight.
Don’t forget that you can start earning your FREE SaleABration items January 3rd!
- Shop lisapretto.stampinup.net
- Use Host Code PR7EEWUP on all orders under $150
- Order over $150 receive Stampin’ Rewards
- ALL orders receive a FREE gift from me
- All orders over $50 receive SaleABration rewards
And be sure to join my Newsletter list for weekly specials and exclusive tutorials! Click here to join
Today on the Remarkable InkBig Blog Hop we are sharing fun sneak peeks from the Occasions Catalog. This catalog is chock full of fun bright images that will make you smile!
I am sharing the stamp set Amazing Congratulations today. It has a world of potential and fun in how it can be used, but I opted for a really simply look
The card base is Stampin’Up! Thick Whisper White Cardstock cut to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2″. The next layer is Whisper White cut to 4 x 5 1/4″
I used the Simple Stripes Embossing Folder at an angle to create a little bit of visual interest in the top Whisper White layer
The “congratulations” is stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Whisper White. I colored it in using the Pool Party Stampin Blends
The bottom sentiment, also from the Amazing Congratulations stamp set, is stamped in Lemon Lime Twist.
Both of my embellishments are from the fun Tutti Frutti Suite also found in the Occasions Catalog. The sequins are a dream come true as they are ADHESIVE BACKED making them so easy and mess free to work with. The Lemon Lime Twist 3/8″ Striped Ribbon ties so beautifully.
Thanks for taking part in our blog hop, there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don’t want to miss. Remember that currently, you are at my blog – Lisa Pretto @ InkBig Academy Stamps, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next on the list.
I have OFFICIALLY finished my holiday stamping!! #woohoo
So today I will share my last tags and gift card holders….and then be sure to check back or sign up for notices because I have some super fab sneak peeks on their way!
Okay, so here are the SUPER SIMPLE goodies I made by the dozens!
I just adore the Foil Snowflakes and Black Rhinestones from the Stampin’Up! Holiday Catalog. AND they fit in perfectly with my wrapping theme of Silver, Red, and Black.
These were just a piece of 4 1/4 x 2 3/4″ Whisper White folded with a sentiment embossed in front in Silver. A smattering of black rhinestones, foil snowflake, and silver trim makes them festive yet easy.
I have reached that point in “mom-hood” where there are a lot of gift cards under the tree and in the stockings. I do like to make them a little more special by blinging them up and this is by far the easiest way to do it.
Start with a piece of paper that measures 7 3/4 x 5″. I used the stunning Year of Cheer Designer Series Paper. I scored it at 2 1/2 x 6″. Add a little Tear Tape to create a pocket on one side, slide in a gift card and add a belly band.
Foil Snowflakes and Embossing once again add a quick finished look
I have to tell you that as I watermarked this photo I thought “it kind of looks like a toilet seat” LOL!! Umm, not the look I was going for at all!
These last 2 came out a little blurry, but agian a fun use of our Foil Snowflakes!
I will be giving away a super fun Stampin’Up! goodie with each “What I Have Been Stamping” post so be sure to comment! I would love to know what YOU think of these new posts <3
Last week’s winner is Cari Polodna! Cari be sure to email me your snail mail address [email protected]
- Shop lisapretto.stampinup.net
- Use Host Code V722AJXZ on orders of less than $150
- ALL orders placed will earn a FREE package of Foil Snowflakes