Well, this post is going up MUCH later than anticipated! I hope you took advantage of Stampin’Up!’s free shipping for Cyber Monday! It was one of the places I spend some money today….and I got awesome deals everywhere!
If you haven’t taken advantage of the free shipping from SU! it isn’t too late (well, as long as you are still reading this on Monday!)
I have a sweet and simple gift tag for you today that goes together super quick!
- The tag base is a 2 x 4 1/4″ piece of Stampin’Up! thick whisper White Cardstock. I really like the weight of the Thick Whisper White for tags, they have a nice sturdy feel to them.
- I used the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch to create the curves and hole at the top of the tag. I reach for this punch quite a bit, it has really become a workhorse in my studio.
- I stamped the base of the cup in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a piece of the Quilted Christmas Paper Stack and cropped it out using the Coffee Cafe Framelits.
- Both the top of the coffee cup and the band were also stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, this time on Whisper White and then cropped out using the Coffee Cafe Framelits
- The sentiment is from Merry Cafe and is stamped in Emerald Envy
- I added a little panel also from the Quilted Christmas Paper Stack, a wrap of Real Red 1/8″ Solid Ribbon, and topped it off with a loop of Burlap Ribbon
- Shop lisapretto.stampinup.net
- Use Host Code V722AJXZ on orders of less than $150
- ALL orders placed will earn a FREE package of Foil Snowflakes
leave your comment today and be entered to win one of our daily giveaways!!
Make it a great day xoxo lisa
Alright so at 2 pm MT the Stamparatus will be available for you to reserve. We have never done anything like this so if there are a few bugs or hiccups we will work thru them together 😉
First, what is the Stamparatus?
This video does and awesome job showcasing how it works and some of the features:
The Stamparatus retails for $49
You will reserve it TODAY at 2 pm MT at www.lisapretto.stampinup.net
You will then see this:
- Once you have reserved it, you will receive an email confirmation
- You will not be charged until it ships on February 1
- If you miss this window of opportunity or it sells out quickly, I will notify you when the next reservation window opens.
- Trust me, it will be well worth the wait !!
and how about this to kick off the holiday season…..
set your reminders and show up each day for great inspiration and giveaways…..#letthefunbegin
I am home from the Stampin’Up! OnStage event in Salt Lake City and so excited to share some of the fun with you!
First I want to share a couple of the cards I received from fellow demonstrators…..and one of them even has a sneak peek!
isn’t that bird fun?! And did you notice it is a sneak peek from the Occasions Catalog?!
The other BIG news is a new product we are launching and YOU can preorder beginning November 16
Customer Stamparatus Launch Q & A
How do I reserve my Stamparatus?
Normally you order Stampin’ Up! products through the online store; in this case, you will click the
RESERVE link on the Stamparatus page which will take you to the reservation page. For step by step
instructions, please see the
How to Reserve Your Stamparatus Tutorial for Customers.
What if I do not have a Stampin’ Up! customer account?
To reserve a Stamparatus, you must have a customer account. To create one, click Create
Account on the online store.
Why does it take so long for the Stamparatus to ship?
We will place an order with the manufacturer based on how many reservations are made during any
given reservation window. Shipping dates depend on how long it takes the order to arrive in our
warehouse after the tools have been manufactured.
Q: Will the available to ship dates be the same for all markets?
Q: Am I billed at the time I reserve my Stamparatus?
A: No. However, a credit card is required to reserve the product.
Q: When will I be charged for the Stamparatus?
A: When inventory arrives in the warehouse, we will add your reservation to a shopping cart. We will
then send you an email notifying you that your Stamparatus order is ready. Once you finalize payment
and close your order, the system will charge your credit card.
Q: Will I be able to add other products to my Stamparatus reservation?
A: No. However, once your reservation is transferred to your shopping cart, you will then be able to add
other items to your order.
Important note: Please do not delete the Stamparatus from your order.
We will not be able to add it back and you will lose your reservation.
Q Will I be able to update my address and credit card information when I open my shopping bag to
complete my order?
What if I change my mind and want to cancel my reservation?
A: You can cancel your reservation at any time. To cancel, please see the How to Reserve Your
Stamparatus Tutorial for Customers PDF.
Q Will the tool be available in the 2018 2019 annual catalog?
A Yes. Once the annual catalog ordering period begins, you will be able to order the Stamparatus as you
would any other product. Reservations will no longer be required, and there will be no limit on the
number of tools you can order.
Q: Once the Stamparatus has been added to my shopping cart, how long will it stay there?
A Indefinitely. As with all products, it will be subject to temporary interruptions in availability
depending on demand.
Q: When I close my order, can I take advantage of current Stampin’ Up! promotions?
Q: Can I participate in all three reservation periods?
Q: How many stamp placement tools can I reserve per reservation window?
A: For customers, there is a limit of 1 per reservation window.
With the launch of this tool, we’re trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and we guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in our warehouse. Demonstrators and customers will place reservations and receive their product at the same time. This system will allow us to get the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding backorders and efficiently managing inventory.
The global launch will feature three reservation windows. For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- Limit is 3 tools per demonstrator and 1 tool per customer per reservation window. (Note: The Stamparatus is not a Cash-and-Carry item.)
- You and your customers may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
||Available to Ship
|November 16–30, 2017
||Approx. February 1, 2018
|December 5–30, 2017
||Approx. March 19, 2018
|January 15–30, 2018
||Approx. April 15, 2018
Reminder that your first opportunity to pre-order is November 16
My design team is taking over the blog for the month of October, and you are in for a treat!
This is a very talented group of stampers and you will want to check back each day for all of their inspiration!
This card features the At Home with You Bundle found in the Stampin’Up! Annual Catalog
The watercoloring is just beautiful and was done with one of our Aqua Painters and inks.
And can we have a moment for that brick wall created by our Embossing Paste and mask?!
Be sure to follow my Facebook page for videos on both these techniques!
now is the time to stock up on all that pretty paper!
buy 3, get one free of the following Designer Series Paper
and we have a couple of specials just thru October 10th!
and don’t forget that when you buy 2 Fast Fuse Adhesives you get 2 Refills FREE
- Click here to shop now or go to lisapretto.stampinup.net
- Use Host code V722AJXZ
- all orders receive a free gift from me
I know what you are thinking, “Lisa, all your cards qualify for Simple Saturday!” And yes, I do love a clean and simple card. But think of Simple Saturday as the cleanest of the clean, using tools that really do make it fun and easy to make and send cards to your fav people….you are SENDING you cards, right? 😉
Today’s card features one of my favorite bundles from the Stampin’Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalog that just went live on June 1st. If you need your own copy of the catalog just email me at [email protected] with your snail mail and I will pop one in the mail to you!
- The color combo is Lemon Lime Twist, Emerald Envy and Whisper White
- Measurements are 5 1/2 x 8 1/2″ Thick Whisper White Cardstock #paperofthegods and 5 x 3 3/4″ Whisper White for the top layer
- The limes are stamped in Lemon Lime Twist and the leaves are stamped in Emerald Envy.
- The new Lemon Builder Punch makes quick work of cropping out the images. Remember, this is a bundle. When you purchase the stamp set and punch together you save 10%
- The top layer of Whisper White was run thru the Big Shot with the NEW Layered Leaves Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder. Reminder that when you use one of our Dynamic Folders you only need to use ONE of the clear plates when you run it thru the Big Shot.
- The Happy Birthday sentiment is also from the Lemon Zest stamp set and is stamped in Emerald Envy. A couple of dimensionals pop it up.
- And can we talk about that ribbon?! The new Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon is just stunning! Put it on your must have list, you will thank me!
- You can place your orders at lisapretto.stampinup.net
- All order under $150 use June Host Code 7HXR4DT3 to receive a free gift from me
- Orders over $150 will recieve Stampin’ Rewards and a FREE GIFT
- I have shared what I am ordering today HERE and a great special on getting all those new in colors HERE
- Remember that when you spend $350 you get an ADDITIONAL $35 in free merchandise of your choice! #bonus
oh, and be sure to follow my Facebook Page here to see videos for the next few days highlighting our NEW products!
I know you love color as much as I do!
Sign up for my (almost) Weekly Tips and Specials and get my 30 favorite color combos. JOIN HERE
and I have a free PDF for you highlighting the new in colors!
CLICK HERE FOR THE In-color 5 color combos _ Ink Big
JUNE HOST CODE IS 7HXR4DT3