Ribbons, and Paper, and Sequins, oh my!!
I know you love color as much as I do!
Sign up for my (almost) Weekly Tips and Specials and get my 30 favorite color combos. JOIN HERE
and I have a free PDF for you highlighting the new in colors!
CLICK HERE FOR THE In-color 5 color combos _ Ink Big
- Shop at lisapretto.stampinup.net
- Place a minimum $25 order using HOST CODE 2EN6ZA3
- Receive a free gift from me
- Place a $50 or more order and receive a $25 goodie bag!!
- Gain access to my Stamping VIP group with exclusive projects, videos and tutorials, and more giveaways!
- Remember these are WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
- there are some HUGE savings on items…..
- NOW is the time to shop!
Plus from now to April 15th earn $25 stampin’ goodie bag from me for every $50 you spend!!
Click HERE for the Retired List
& get shopping!!
Welcome to Step it Up Sunday!
You know I am a huge fan or clean and simple (CAS) design. Sometimes it is fun to step it up a little. Even though my stepped up version is still pretty simple for most. #truewords #5minutecards. For today’s Step it Up Sunday post I am sharing 2 cards that both feature the Stampin’Up! Reverse Words stamp set. It is one of the SaleABration items and the only way you can get it is FREE with a minimum $50 purchase in my online store. I would love to know which one you like best!
- The base of the card is one of our Folded White Notecards. I love the size of these cards and the fact that they come with envelopes. They are are so handy!
- The image is stamped in Pool Party on a 2 1/2 x 4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock
- A sweet little loop of Satin is stapled to the upper left side of the front panel.
The stepped up version also uses the Whisper White Folded Notecards with the addition of a few of my favorite embellishments.
- Blushing Bride Bakers Twine is so pretty with the Pool Party! I wrapped it a couple of times and then knotted a smidge of Pool Party Stain ribbon.
- A flirty Lace Doily is so sweet under the sentiment.
- A smattering of Blushing Bride sequins and rhinestones are the perfect sparkly finish
Don’t forget that SaleABration ends March 31! If you want in on the free goods shop now, right here
And I am so excited to kick off my Creative Crate that begins in April!
Fun delivered right to your door, 30 exclusive samples, prizes, giveaways and more. Check it out right HERE
SaleABration is quickly coming to a close and the Glimmer Paper and Card Tins are already sold out!
The good news is that we have a few days left and Stampin’Up! has added some fun products you can get for free thru March 31
And to close out SaleAbration I have a fun special for you! (and this is the only way to get the paper!!)
plus, all the goodies my customers always receive when ordering online from me
go to my online store lisapretto.stampinup.net
- Use Host Code 2NP3DK6K
- Place an order of $50 or more and receive a FREE SaleABration item of your choice
- Order a Big Shot and get the Magnetic Plate for FREE ($40 gift from me)
- all orders receive a package of our Whisper White Envelopes ($6.50 value)
I am hosting a Facebook Live today at 4 pm HERE
Lots of fun, inspiration, and giveaways!!
If you can’t join us live, it will be on the page later so you can still play along!!
Welcome to Watch it Wednesday!
First I have a wonderful video for you that showcases the Any Occasions stamp set from the Stampin’Up! Occasions Catalog, and then, my take on this super fun set!
This is such a versatile set with so many words that cover just about every occasion, I went with a sweet baby girl card….perfect for an announcement or congratulations card
- The color combo is Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White and Smoky Slate
- Measurements: Thick Whisper White Cardstock #cardbaseofthegods is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2″, Smoky Slate 5 1/4 x 4″, Whisper White 5 x 3 3/4″, 4 x 4 scrap of Whisper White
- Make sure to lightly score the Thick Whisper White at 4 1/4″ for a clean fold.
- The Whisper White layer is run thru the Big Shot with the Happy Heart Embossing Folder for a sweet beginning.
- A small strip of the Sweet Sugarplum Glimmer Paper on the left side helps to ground the card. The Glimmer Paper is part of a pack of Sweet Sugarplum, Mint Macaron, and Bermuda Bay that is one of the Stampin’Up! SaleAbration items free with a minimum $50 order. Isn’t it pretty?!! #swoon
- I cropped a circle out of the 4 x 4″ paper scrap using the Layering Circles Framelits and Big Shot. I then used the Any Occasions stamp set, along with Sweet Sugarplum and Smoky Slate inks.
- I stamped the swags first and then filled in with the greetings and decorations. The stamp set is one of our photopolymer stamps which makes the lining up of the stamps a snap.
- The perfect touch are the Sweet Sugarplum bows created with the Balloon Pop Up Thinlits. I added a little Pearl to make them really pop.
Don’t forget that when you order your Big Shot from me I gift you a Magnetic Platform for FREE ($40 value)
NEW SALEABRATION ITEMS AVAILABLE
When you become one of my customers you will be invited to my exclusive VIP page. Daily inspiration, exclusive products and give aways, lots of stamping fun!!
I will be posting exclusive projects, inspiration pieces, games, lots of giveaways, and more! CLICK HERE to request to be added
did you get our exclusive tutorials this past week in our Tips and Inspiration email? Make sure to not miss anymore fun, click here to join
here are all 12 of the SaleABration items, you can choose anyone of these items with a minimum $50 purchase
and don’t forget the best deal during SaleABration is our Starter Kit!
Luck of the Irish Stampin’ Special!
- You know there are some things I love to use over and over and over.
- Thick Whisper White Cardstock: this heavier cardstock makes the perfect base for your cards and gives such a high quality feel to your projects
- Shimmery Whisper White Cardstock: my absolute go to for watercolor and creating a high end look with simple and clean cards
- Pearls and Rhinestones: a little bling makes everything better
- Whisper White Bakers Twine and Linen Thread: Whether adding a knot, bow, or wrap, it is the perfect go to for adding texture and interest without overwhelming a project
- Glue Dots: A great way to make sure things stay where you want them SECURELY, plus, mess free!
- Dimensionals: Every project I create has at least a dozen dimensionals. When cards are clean and simple they help create so much visual interest without clutter or fuss
This tool kit, when purchased together, is 43.25 (plus shipping and tax)
Email me at email@example.com that you would like your own tool kit and I will add in:
- Whisper White Envelopes (6.50 value)
- SaleABration Item of your choice
- and the Brights Paper Stack ($22 value)
- this special expires March 20, no exceptions (so email me right now at Lisa@inkbigacademy.com)