First, congratulations to these 3 wonderful ladies who won the Cupcakes and Carousels Embellishment Pack!
You MUST email me, [email protected], with your snail mail address so I can pop your goodies in the mail!
- Peggy Hendricks
- Andrea Howell
- Kathy Beemer
Two of the SaleABration items have been sold out:
I am doing another Facebook Live this Thursday and you don’t want to miss it!
CLICK HERE to follow my page
Newsletter Tutorials come out the end of the month, make sure you are signed up for my weekly tips and inspiration to receive them, they are AWESOME!! CLICK HERE
I am pretty lucky in that I get to spend the majority of my days stamping and creating. A couple of times a week I stamp “just for fun” and like to watch Netflix for company. Right now I am watching Criminal Minds. Lets just say it is a good thing I do most of my stamping in daylight #yikes! Any good shows you recommend?
Today’s card is from one of my “Netflix and stamp” days, I made a WHOLE bunch of to send out to my team and customers. Quick, easy and super cute!
- The card base is Thick Whisper White Cardstock #cardbaseofthecards and measures 5 1/2 x 8 1/2″, the panel of Inside the Lines Designer Series Paper is 5 1/4 x 3″, and the Pacific Point layer is 5 1/2 x 3 1/4″.
- The In the Lines Designer Series Paper is a free gift during SaleABration with a minimum $50 purchase. I love it just like it is, but it is super on trend with the “coloring” theme that is so popular right now.
- The sentiment is from the Suite Sentiment stamp set in the Stampin’Up! Occasions Catalog. I love how this stamp set has greetings that coordinate with all the sets in the catalog. A must have tool for the studio
We are in the middle of our January Bundle Party and it is rockin! Everyone who has purchased the Dragonfly Dreams bundle from me has joined a Facebook Group with new samples and ideas every day for the month of January! It isn’t too late to join and get all the great, exclusive ideas!
Our February bundle is the Lift Me Up Bundle. One or both bundles can be purchased at lisapretto.stampinup net, plus if you spend over $50 you receive SalaABration rewards!
So don’t forget to join our free weekly newsletter for amazing exclusive tutorials beginning February 1st, and purchase the bundles above to take advantage of our 30+ ideas and inspiration!
Anyone else feel like Valentine sneaks up on you? Winter break ends, we de-holiday the house, get back to routine and suddenly it is February! I don’t have 100’s of Valentine cards to make for the kiddos classmates, but I do like to send cards and goodies to my own children, family and girlfriends. And that means it is time to start!
This one is so super sweet and really keeps with my love of clean and simple cards
- The color combo is Mint Macaron, Whisper White, and Real Red
- Measurements: The card base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Thick Whisper White Cardstock #bestcardbaseever, the next layer is 4 x 5 1/4″ in Whisper White, the valentine paper is a 2 x 4″ and comes from the Sending Love Designer Series Paper from the Stampin’Up! Occasions Catalog
- The images from the Iconic Happenings, are stamped in Mint Macaron and Real Red on Whisper White. I used both the Layering Squares Thinlits and the Stitched Shapes Thinlits. The Stitched Shapes Thinlits will be available January 16th!! #yay
- A flag of Mint Macaron Linen Ribbon is stapled to the top to pull it all together
Our Monthly Bundle kicks off January 4th
Each month I will highlight one bundle from Stampin’Up!
- You purchase the bundle of each month
- This gains you access to the InkBig Academy Stamps Bundle and Challenge Facebook Page
- I will post a new project each day in the group, giving you a minimum of 30 ideas in how to use your new products
- Each week I will challenge you to create and post your own card
- And there will be winners!! Each week we will give away fun Stampin’Up! Goodies
so all your favorite things:
- Stampin’Up! Products
- Lots of inspiration
- Winning free product
- We will kick off this January with the Dragonfly Dreams Bundle, #144728 $46.75
- Watch for reminders of how to participate, or sign up here for my weekly inspiration and all the info
I want to share with you all the bundles I will be highlighting this spring so that you can plan your purchases accordingly. You could buy 2,3, 4 or more bundles right away and make your own party with a purchase of $150, or you could plan out a $50 purchase each month…..totally up to you!
SaleABration also kicks off the hands down best deal ever: an opportunity to purchase the Stampin’Up! Starter Kit and receive an additional 2 free stamp sets of your choice. That is over $200 in product YOU choose for only $99, plus free shipping. Feel Free to email me with any questions you may have [email protected]
You can CLICK HERE beginning January 4th to take advantage of this special offer
It is FRIDAY!!
Or as we like to call it around here, Fri-YAY!!
And it seems like the perfect time to share some Happy Mail 🙂
from Jennifer Spiller
from Linda Suarez
from Vicky Heimbecker
from Corinne Blake
as beautiful as these cards are the real gift is that someone took time to make a card, write a note inside the card, and then mail the card. In the day of emails and FB happy birthday wishes, a card in the mail is a powerful reminder of how important it is to take the time and let someone know you appreciate them and wish them well. I know these sure made my day 🙂
Don’t forget that the September All Star Tutorial Bundle is now available ! You can read about all the different ways to get your hands on one by GOING HERE
and all orders placed in my online store, lisapretto.stampinup.net, over $50 also receive my September Card Kit and a package of Metallic Doilies!
I received 2 stunningly fabulous cards this past week and knew right away you would want to see them!
This first one is from Shannon West and is the cutest darn thing I have ever seen
so adorbs. right?
this second one is super duper stunning in person. It is tough to get a photo to do justice to how sparkly the Copper Embossing Powder and foil paper are in real life.
So here is my bad: the card came with a little loose note inside and I didn’t keep them together so I don’t remember who this card is from, yikes! If it is you, shoot me an email so I can give you proper credit for this masterpiece!
I hope these 2 cards encourage you to try something fun and new, I know I felt inspired as soon as I opened them!
seriously, one of the best parts of being a Stampin’Up! is going to the mailbox. Getting what I like to call “Happy Mail” really lifts my spirits and puts a smile on my face.
For so long I was a maker of cards but not such a good sender of cards, anyone relate?!! I am fully committed to sending out a lot more cards each month and it would be awesome to have you join me in that! You never know who might be needing a little lift today, and wouldn’t it be awesome to be the person giving it!
I thought it might be fun to show you a couple that I received in the past week
I have sent out so many of the All Star tutorials this week and folks are IN LOVE with this beautiful and amazing bundle !
It is not too late to take advantage of this month’s tutorial. Here is a little sneak peek of each of the 12 projects
Click here for details on how to get your very own copy