Welcome to InKing Royalty’s March Blog Hop!
Today’s hop is filled to the brim with projects that celebrate Spring and Summer. With inspiration from Katrina & the Waves’ song “Walking on Sunshine,” we’ve created projects that share the joy and excitement that accompany warmer weather. We are excited to share our projects with you.
After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
First, I feel like I need to introduce myself since it has been so long since I have blogged! #bloggerwoes
But here is the deal: I don’t love to blog. Yep, it just isn’t my jam.
But you know what I do love? Facebook
and I love connecting and sharing with you, and I feel like I can do a better job of that on Facebook.
So 2 things:
I am committing to #365creativechallenge. I am going to share for 365 days straight on my FB page AND do a giveaway each day for those who stop by and comment. So make sure you are part of my page HERE
Secondly, I am going to use my WEEKLY newsletter to offer sales, specials and PDFs. So make sure you are signed up for that HERE
and I will blog occasionally like today, when I am doing blog hops with my team, because that is way fun!
So today I went with my of my favorite color combos: yellow and gray, in the form of Daffodil Delight and Basic Gray:
- I did a lot of layering on this card, so lets start with measurements. The card base is Stampin’Up! Thick Whisper White Cardstock cut to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2″. I love the Thick Whisper White for a sturdy card base.
- The layers then followed: Basic Gray at 5 1/4 x 4″, Daffodil Delight at 5 x 3 3/4″ and Whisper White at 4 3/4 x 3 1/2″.
- The floral image from Heartfelt Blooms was stamped in Daffodil Delight on a piece of 3 3/4 x 2 3/4″ Whisper White. It is layered on a piece of Basic Gray that measures 4 x 3″.
- Heartfelt Blooms is a SaleABration stamp set which means you can get it for free with $50 purchase in my online store
- I love this stamp set! Everyone loves a good floral, but I love how this one is so versatile. It can be modern, retro, vintage….it really takes on the flavor of whatever you put with it. And you can only get it free until the end of the month. #youhavebeenwarned
- I think the Smoky Slate Gingham Ribbon is just the most perfect finishing touch to keep this card fresh and sharp
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery