I hope that all of you had a wonderful holiday season! I am always excited for the New Year, I love the idea of fresh beginnings! And when the New Year also means the kick off of Stampin’Up! SaleABration, well, it doesn’t get much better than that!
I am so excited to share my project with you today. It combines a couple of my very favorite SaleABration items and turned out super adorable!
And don’t forget, we have an exciting new twist to our SaleABration!
When you purchase $50 you can choose any LEVEL ONE item, when you purchase $100 you can choose TWO Level One Items OR a LEVEL TWO item. I love this and the Level Two options are just fabulous!
And don’t forget NOW is the best time to join as a demonstrator!
- You get $125 product of your choice for only $99
- Plus free shipping
- AND Any 2 stamp sets from the Annual or Occasions Catalog for FREE
so how about that card?!
I told you it was CUTE!
- The card base is Stampin’Up! Thick Whisper White cardstock which makes such a perfect base for a card. It is cut to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2″ and scored at 4 1/4″. The scoring makes a huge difference in getting a crisp and clean fold line.
- The top layer is Whisper White Cardstock cut to 4 x 5 1/4″
- The focal point of the card is that fun Panda from the SaleAbration stamp set Party Pandas, free with a minimum $50 order. I stamped him in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Whisper White and cropped him out using the 2″ circle punch. I added the little sentiment on the sign, also from the Party Pandas stamp set and stamped it in Lemon Lime Twist
- The panda is layered on a 3×3 piece from the Tutti Frutti 6×6 Designer series Paper Stack. This is a new paper stack found in the Stampin’Up! Occasions Catalog. It has some really fun fruit designs on one side and then a graphic design like the one I used on the other. I love that because it makes it super versatile!
- The designer paper is layered on a 3 1/4 x 3 1/4″ piece of Berry Burst Cardstock. And tied with a piece of the Lemon Lime Twist ribbon.
- The cropped out words are from the Amazing You stamp set, also a SaleABration stamp set and free with a $50 purchase. I popped them up with dimensionals to help them stand out.
- How awesome is that “awesome”? As a word girl I always fall in love with our word thinlits. This one is from the Celebrate You thinlits die and is one of the free items you can choose with a $100 order during SaleABration. I used my fine tipped glue pen to adhere it to the card front.
- The last embellishment I added were the Tutti Frutti Adhesive Backed Sequins in Berry Burst. And yes, you read that right! They come with there own adhesive on the back making them so simple to use! They come in a set with 50 each of Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight.
Don’t forget that you can start earning your FREE SaleABration items January 3rd!
- Shop lisapretto.stampinup.net
- Use Host Code PR7EEWUP on all orders under $150
- Order over $150 receive Stampin’ Rewards
- ALL orders receive a FREE gift from me
- All orders over $50 receive SaleABration rewards
And be sure to join my Newsletter list for weekly specials and exclusive tutorials! Click here to join