Welcome to InKing Royalty’s April Blog Hop!
This year’s hops are themed around some of our favorite songs. Today’s hop is pulls inspiration from B.B. King’s song “Let the Good Times Roll.” How fun is that?! We’ve created projects that either feature images with wheels (cards, wagons, bikes) or celebrate good times. We are excited to share our projects with you.
After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I decided to focus on “celebrating” and few things are as much fun to celebrate as a NEW STAMPIN’UP! CATALOG!! #amiright
So I wanted to share a few sneak peeks, available to you in May, AND a really fun gift card holder perfect to celebrate upcoming seasonal events: Mother’s Day, Baby Showers, Graduations and Bridal Showers.
- The silver mini gable box is currently in the Occasions Catalog and is the perfect size to hold a gift card, a little chocolate, and heck I bet you could even fit some jewelry 😉
- The front panel is one of the beautiful papers found in the Share What You Love Designer Series Paper. The paper has a shimmer to it that makes it just stunning! (Available May 1 for customers)
- The tag is Stampin’Up! Whisper White cut to 2″ wide and cropped with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch. It is stamped in Grapefruit Grove (NEW IN COLOR) with a stamp from the Share What You Love stamp set (available May 1st)
- The sentiment is embossed in silver and is also from the Share What You Love stamp set.
- A row of rhinestones and a little Grapefruit Grove baker’s twine complete the project
take a peek below at this new bundle in action
You may have noticed I am not blogging on a regular basis, I really don’t love to blog…but you know what I love? Facebook
and I love connecting and sharing with you, and I feel like I can do a better job of that on Facebook.
So 2 things:
I am committing to #365creativechallenge. I am going to share for 365 days straight on my FB page AND do a giveaway each day for those who stop by and comment. So make sure you are part of my page HERE
Secondly, I am going to use my WEEKLY newsletter to offer sales, specials and PDFs. So make sure you are signed up for that HERE
and I will blog occasionally like today, when I am doing blog hops with my team, because that is way fun!
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Robyn Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Candy Ford at StampCandy
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Deb Cozzone at Grand Central Stamping
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp