Welcome to the Remarkable InkBig Blog Hop for March 2018. This month our theme is Last Call for Sale-a-Bration! You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog –Lisa Pretto @ InkBig Academy Stamps or you may have come from the person previous to me on the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you don’t miss any of the projects and inspiration.
First, I feel like I need to introduce myself since it has been so long since I have blogged! #bloggerwoes
But here is the deal: I don’t love to blog. Yep, it just isn’t my jam.
But you know what I do love? Facebook
and I love connecting and sharing with you, and I feel like I can do a better job of that on Facebook.
So 2 things:
I am committing to #365creativechallenge. I am going to share for 365 days straight on my FB page AND do a giveaway each day for those who stop by and comment. So make sure you are part of my page HERE
Secondly, I am going to use my WEEKLY newsletter to offer sales, specials and PDFs. So make sure you are signed up for that HERE
and I will blog occasionally when I am doing blog hops with my team, because that is way fun!
So today’s theme is all about the LAST CALL for SaleABration. SaleABration comes to a close the end of March and I have a couple items that I have fallen in love with and do not want you to miss out on!
This Spring Time Foils Designer Series Paper has to be one of my most favorite Stampin’Up! papers ever. It is stunning metallic prints on a creamy background. You know I am a clean and simple girl so I like to use it just as it is. But I have seen it colored and sponged to create one of a kind backgrounds.
- 12 sheets of 12 x 12 paper
- 3 each of four designs
- Silver, Gold and Rose Gold
- FREE with a $50 purchase
Confession time: I actually have 2 sets of the Celebrate Thinlit Dies because I was worried I might misplace one and knew I would want a back up. I love words and these sentiments perfectly cover almost every occasion!
They are one of the products you can earn for free with a $100 order during SAB, DEFINITELY worth it! I am smitten!
So here is my clean and simple card showcasing the two Stampin’Up! SaleABration items I sure don’t want you to miss:
- The card base is Stampin’Up! Thick Whisper White cardstock cut to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. I lightly score it before folding for a clean crisp fold line.
- The Basic Black layer is 4 x 5 1/4″ and the top layer of Whisper White is 3 3/4 x 5″
- The Springtime Foil Designer Series Paper is cut to 2″ wide. It is attached to a piece of Basic Black that is 2 1/4″ wide.
- I then laid it across the card front and trimmed off the excess (and saved it of course to use on another project!)
- The sparkly “celebrate” was cropped out using the Celebrate You thinlits and Stampin’Up! Gold Glimmer Paper. i like to use our Fine Tipped Glue Pen to adhere the sentiment to the card.
Thanks for taking part in our blog hop, there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don’t want to miss. Remember that currently, you are on my blog –Lisa Pretto @ InkBig Academy Stamps, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next on the list.