Welcome to InKing Royalty’s January Blog Hop!
This year’s Blog Hop themes will be inspired by popular songs – the first is “I Think I Love You.” Our Blog Hop today is jam-packed with projects that are perfect for Valentine’s Day or that showcase love. How sweet is that?! We are excited to share our love-themed creations with you today. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
- The card base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2″ Stampin’Up! Thick Whisper White Cardstock.I adore this cardstock as a base. The trick is to lightly score the cardstock before folding for a crisp clean line.
- The top layer of Whisper White measures 3 3/4 x 5″. It like this bolder border (say that 3x fast!!) for a simple card layout.
- I created a negative image using the Celebrate You thinlits from the Stampin’Up! SaleABration Catalog. These are free with a $100 purchase and are my favorite offering this year. I made a light line with a pencil to help me line up the images. Another little tip? By placing them in the bottom corner I don’t have to worry about centering the sentiments vertically. Make sure to keep the middle of the O and adhere with a mini dimensional.
- The striking Painted with Love Specialty Designer peeks thru the negative space and is just perfect! The gold foil on this paper is always so hard to photograph, but in person? Oo-la-la
- I added a little banner on the left side showcasing our Gold Glimmer Paper, Calypso Coral Ombre Ribbon and a sentiment from the Petal Palette stamp set inked in Melon Mambo.
- Loads of dimensionals give it some pop.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Robbye Hamiliton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts . There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Don’t forget that you can start earning your FREE SaleABration items NOW!
- Shop lisapretto.stampinup.net
- Use Host Code PR7EEWUP on all orders under $150
- Order over $150 receive Stampin’ Rewards
- ALL orders receive a FREE gift from me
- All orders over $50 receive SaleABration rewards
And be sure to join my Newsletter list for weekly specials and exclusive tutorials! Click here to join
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Louise Sharp at LouiseSharp.com
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy