eek! I missed posting yesterday! I am traveling and could not get my hot spot to work. After being hacked once on a trip I am so wary of using the hotel WIFI! So a day late, but I hope you like it!
The Stampin’Up! Season Like Christmas stamp set found in the Holiday Catalog is what I like to call a “sleeper”. I don’t think it has gotten the love it deserves, and it is adorable and so very easy to work with!
- The card base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2″ Thick Whisper White Cardstock. Reminder to score it gently with your scoring blade so that it folds crisply.
- I added a layer of my *current* favorite green, Emerald Envy, 4 x 5 1/4″
- The next layer is Crumb Cake cut to 3 3/4 x 5″. I ran it thru the Big Shot with the Pinewood Planks Dynamic Embossing Folder. When using one of our DYNAMIC plates be sure to use just one cutting pad.
- This stamp set uses the 2 step stamping to create a beautiful detailed image. The first tree is inked and then “stamped off” before stamping on the Whisper White. The detail image is then inked and stamped full strength to add dimension.
- The tree trunk is stamped in Early Espresso. I guess this is really a “3 step” stamp as those ornaments were added with a 3rd stamp. I heat embossed them in silver for a little shine,
- The tree was cropped out using the Layering Ovals Framelits, Big Shot and Magnetic Platform. Reminder that when you purchase a Big Shot from me I gift you the Magnetic Platform ($40 value!)
- The sentiment is also from the Season Like Christmas stamp set and is stamped in Emerald Envy and cropped out using a 1 3/4″ circle punch. I layered it on a silver foil doily
- The Emerald Envy Crinkle Seam Binding is a sweet touch against the Crumb Cake
Stay tuned for a YEAR END sales event featuring retiring and surplus items that you do not want to miss! It will kick off December 1, so stay tuned!
- Shop lisapretto.stampinup.net
- Use Host Code V722AJXZ on orders of less than $150
- ALL orders placed will earn a FREE package of Foil Snowflakes
leave your comment today and be entered to win one of our daily giveaways!!
Make it a great day xoxo lisa