It is the last day of November! Tomorrow kicks off December and time to get SERIOUS about our holiday crafting! On my to do list are lots of gift card holders and I am just in love with how perfect the Stampin’Up! Pizza boxes are for gift cards.
This one is pretty simple, but I just love that design from Stampin’Up! Quilted Christmas Paper Stack so much that I really didn’t want to cover it up!
- This design sheet from the Quilted Christmas Paper Stack cuts perfectly into 3 x 3 squares to create this design. That means you get 4 perfect stars from one sheet for easy and quick projects!
- I backed the 3×3 square with the Stampin’Up! Gold Foil Paper cut to 3 1/4 x 3 1/4″. Because lets be honest….is it even Christmas without a little sparkle?!
- I love this little Quilted Christmas Ribbon. It is so sweet and holds my Mini Pizza Box closed perfectly!
- The little tag is stamped with “merry” from the Merry Cafe stamp set in Real Red and cropped out with the 1″ circle punch. I layered it on to a little oval from the Corrugated Elements from the Annual Catalog
Tomorrow is the last day of my Holiday Giveaway, so be sure to leave a comment to be entered!
- Shop lisapretto.stampinup.net
- Use Host Code V722AJXZ on orders of less than $150
- ALL orders placed will earn a FREE package of Foil Snowflakes