Well, this post is going up MUCH later than anticipated! I hope you took advantage of Stampin’Up!’s free shipping for Cyber Monday! It was one of the places I spend some money today….and I got awesome deals everywhere!
If you haven’t taken advantage of the free shipping from SU! it isn’t too late (well, as long as you are still reading this on Monday!)
I have a sweet and simple gift tag for you today that goes together super quick!
- The tag base is a 2 x 4 1/4″ piece of Stampin’Up! thick whisper White Cardstock. I really like the weight of the Thick Whisper White for tags, they have a nice sturdy feel to them.
- I used the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch to create the curves and hole at the top of the tag. I reach for this punch quite a bit, it has really become a workhorse in my studio.
- I stamped the base of the cup in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a piece of the Quilted Christmas Paper Stack and cropped it out using the Coffee Cafe Framelits.
- Both the top of the coffee cup and the band were also stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, this time on Whisper White and then cropped out using the Coffee Cafe Framelits
- The sentiment is from Merry Cafe and is stamped in Emerald Envy
- I added a little panel also from the Quilted Christmas Paper Stack, a wrap of Real Red 1/8″ Solid Ribbon, and topped it off with a loop of Burlap Ribbon
- Shop lisapretto.stampinup.net
- Use Host Code V722AJXZ on orders of less than $150
- ALL orders placed will earn a FREE package of Foil Snowflakes
leave your comment today and be entered to win one of our daily giveaways!!
Make it a great day xoxo lisa