Welcome to InKing Royalty’s September Blog Hop! Today’s Tricked Out Treats Blog Hop is filled with spooky, fun projects for Halloween. We are excited to share our creations with you today and hope these projects inspire you. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
- For this project I combined 2 of the most popular items in the Stampin’Up! Holiday Catalog; mini pizza boxes and the Spooky Cat punch.
- The great black and white buffalo plaid patterned paper is from the Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper. I love what a great year round all occasion pattern this is!
- I doubled up on the doilies, laying a White Lace one down and then topping it with a Silver Metallic Doily.
- The cat was made using the Spooky Cata Punch and the Spooky Night Designer Series Paper. You get 2 sheets of black and orange cats that you can crop out in a jiffy using the coordinating punch.
- I added the Black Shimmer Ribbon under that cat and used it to tie the box shut. This way you can open it and still keep all the pretty embellishemnts in tact.
- The sentiment, from the Spooky Cat stamp set was stamped in Pumpkin Pie.
- I love these little 3×3″ boxes! They are perfect for treats, gift cards, and cash!
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Lydia Fiedler at Understand Blue
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Racheal Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Karen Browning at Karen Z Browning
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
Stampin’Up! has a beautiful exclusive stamp set available September and October. To earn this set you need to place a $300 order. It can be all you or you can grab a couple of friends and place an order
- shop lisapretto.stampinup.net
- HOST CODE JC4PHX2X
- All orders receive a free gift from me
And don’t forget to leave a comment to be entered for today’s giveaway, I have goodies just waiting to mail out!