It comes as no surprise to any of you that know me that one of my favorite stamp sets in the Stampin’Up! Holiday Catalog is the Half Full stamp set. It has wine glasses, bottles of wine and some really fun wine sentiments.
- The base of the card is Stampin’up! Thick Whisper White Cardstock #cardstockofthegods. It measures 5 1/2 x 8 1/2″ and is scored at 4 1/4″
- The wine glasses are stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a 3 x 3″ square of Whisper White. The wine glasses are colored in with the Blushing Bride marker to create a row of rose’ wine 😉
- It is layered on a 3 1/4 x 3 1/4″ Berry Burst square and a 3 1/2 x 3 1/2″ of Blushing Bride Cardstock.
- The sentiment is stamped in Berry Burst on a 1″ width of Whisper White and is cropped with the Triple Banner Punch.
- A wrap and knot of Old olive 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon adds a great pop of color.
- A smattering of rhinestones adds some fun sparkle.
Don’t forget that I am on my 30 days of blogging for the month of September!
A new inspiration every day AND when you comment you are entered for our DAILY giveaway!! so let me know in the comments: rose, red or white 😉