Welcome to InKing Royalty’s August Blog Hop!
Today’s Blog Hop is filled with projects inspired by some of our favorite Fall-themed products. What fun! Stampin’ Up!’s catalogs (both the Annual Catalog and soon-to-be-released Holiday Catalog) are filled with so many fun products for the Autumn holidays – and we are excited to share our creations with you today. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
C’mon, what is more of a Fall Fav than Pumpkin Spice Latte #PSL?! This card uses a couple of my favorite items, but the sentiment is from the Merry Cafe stamp set in the Stampin’Up! Holiday Catalog.
- The card base is our Thick Whisper White cut to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2″, and lightly scored at 4 1/4″. I adore the Stampin’Up! Thick Whisper White for card bases, but it needs to be scored to fold cleanly.
- The top layer of Whisper White measures 3 3/4 x 5″ and was run thru the Big Shot using the Dynamic Impressions Layered Leaves Embossing Folder.
- The greeting from Stampin’Up!’s Merry Cafe’ stamp set is stamped in Soft Sky and cropped out using the 2″ Circle Punch.
- The pumpkins were a piece of cake as they were cropped out of the Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper.
- Dimensionals between each layer add great visual interest.
- A length of Linen Thread finished with a bow pulls it all together.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Racheal Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations