Welcome to InKing Royalty’s June 2017 Blog Hop! Today’s Blog Hop is filled with projects inspired by Stampin’ Up!’s 2017-2019 In Colors – Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink and Tranquil Tide. What an amazing collection of new colors!
We are excited to share our creations with these new colors. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
You know me, I couldn’t pick a favorite! So I used all the new 2017-2019 In Colors and showcased one of my favorite new stamp sets, Great Big Greetings!
- Measurements: all of the card bases are Night of Navy and measure 8 1/2 x 4 1/4″, the inside Whisper White measures 4 x 5 1/4″, the outside piece of Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper is 3 x 4″, the Night of Navy Fold over piece is 3 1/4 x 4 1/2″, and the top piece of Whisper White is 3 x 4″
- Score the Night of Navy panel at 5 1/2″
- The bottom flap of each card has a 3 x 4 piece of Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper adhered to the Night of Navy panel. I love how this set of designer series paper matches all of the NEW 2017-2019 In Colors. It is a great choice of papers to get a ton of use out of for the next 2 years #wellworththemoney
- The 4 x 5 1/4 Whisper White is adhered to the inside of the card using SNAIL. Now, I am a snail adhesive girl…I get it isn’t everyone’s cup of tea. But it has served me well for 17+ years and is STILL my go to adhesive 🙂
- I stamped the greeting in each of the coordinating 2017-2019 In Colors on the Whisper White panel.The greeting is from the Great Big Greetings Stamp Set that was designed by our CEO’s husband. Well done Sean Douglas, this is one of my FAVS!!
- The greeting is attached to the Night Of Navy Piece and then scored at 4 1/4 to leave just enough room to add some snail and adhere it to the back of the card base
- I am just in love with these new In Colors, and I need to tell you a secret: I was not an early fan of Lemon Lime Twist….and now?! Friend, it is the REAL DEAL!! It looks great with everything and is super on trend!
and those bows?! Can we have a moment?! They are particulary spectaculor on these cards where you can even use them to help close the card! They come with a little adhesive on the back and when postioned just right they adhere perfectly to the front of the card AND help keep this tricky fold card closed #winning
just a heads up: I am taking the month of July off from blogging, but you can follow me on Instagram for daily inspiration and some RIDICULOUS deals! www.instagram/lisapretto You really don’t want to miss it!!
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Louise Sharp at LouisSharp.com.au . How lucky are we to have this fabulous lady hopping wiht us xoxo Louise!! There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Louise Sharp at LouiseSharp.com
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Rachael Shedeed at Blue Bonnet Stampin’