Welcome to the Blog Hop for May 2017. This month our theme is Sneak Peeks. You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog – Lisa Pretto of InkBig Academy Stamps or may have come from the person previous to me in the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects. At the moment you are visiting Lisa Pretto of InkBig Academy Stamps.
Today I have a sneak peek of some pretty, pretty #swoonworthy paper and a stunningly beautiful new thinlit!
- The color combo is Whisper White and Daffodil Delight, with some soft background colors from the Delightful Daisies Designer Series Paper
- Measurements: The card base is Thick Whisper White and measures 5 1/2 x 8 1/2″, the Whisper White layer is 5 1/4 x 4″, the Delightful Daisy DSP is 4 x 3 /14, the Daffodil Delight square is 3 1/4 x 3 1/4″, and the Delightful Daisy Paper behind the square measures 3 x 3″
- This card is very simple and straightforward with the only sticky part being to make certain your thinlit is centered. I find it quite easy as long as I use the Magnetic Platform and Big Shot. You can always make a little pencil mark in the middle of the Daffodil Delight square if you feel your “eyeballing” it isn’t up to par.
- A wrap of our NEW Stitched Daffodil Delight Ribbon (BTW, you are going to LOVE all the new ribbon in this catalog!!) helps to anchor the sentiment. I added a 2 3 ” lengths to make the knot a little more of a WOW.
- And I am so happy with our new Glimmer Dots along the side of the front panel. If you look closely you can see there is a beautiful color variation that adds to the fun of these new embellishments.
Thanks for taking part in our blog hop, there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don’t want to miss. Remember that currently, you are at my blog – Lisa Pretto, InkBig Academy Stamps, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next in the list.
Need a NEW 2017-2018 Catalog?
email me at [email protected] to request a copy!