Welcome to InKing Royalty’s April Blog Hop! Today’s hop is filled with projects inspired by the Stampin’ Up!’s retiring 2015-2017 In Color Collection – our tributes to Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe and Watermelon Wonder. What fun! We’ve really enjoyed playing with these amazing colors over the past two years – and we are excited to share our creations with you today.
After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
- I am focusing on Cucumber Crush today. I love how this bright green plays so beautifully with Whisper White and Gold accents
- I remember the first time I saw heat embossing, it was like magic! TIPS: Be sure to use the EMBOSSING BUDDY to remove any static and keep a small paint brush nearby to fend off any stray embossing powder.
- I am loving the Stylized Happy Birthday stamp! It is a great buy and works so well for any age and any gender birthday. This is definitely the little black dress of our stamps, you can dress it up or down so easily!
- I cropped the sentiment out using the Stitched Shapes Framelits. The little stitching around the edge is a subtle yet great accent.
- Gold Glimmer Paper, Gold Fancy Foil Acetate, and the Metallic Enamel Shapes add festive touches of gold to make this card special. I love my stash of sparkly accents to keep my cards crisp and clean yet give a special feel.
- A layer and banner of Cucumber Crush create a great balance for the Whisper White and Gold Accents. And the play of banners and the circle offers clean lines and curved edges making the card more interesting.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Wendy Cranford at Luvin’ Stampin’
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lory Robinson at The Robins Nest Designs
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Shop at lisapretto.stampinup.net
- Place a minimum $25 order using HOST CODE 2EN6ZA3
- Receive a free gift from me
- Place a $50 or more order and receive a $25 goodie bag!!
- Gain access to my Stamping VIP group with exclusive projects, videos and tutorials, and more giveaways!