Welcome to InKing Royalty’s February Blog Hop! Today’s Blog Hop is filled with projects inspired by a Birthday Bliss theme. What fun!
Stampin’ Up! catalogs are filled with fun, festive and beautiful ways to make birthdays special – and we are excited to share our creations with you today.
We are also excited to welcome guest designer Michelle Last to our team’s blog hop this month. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I knew I wanted to pull out my NEW glimmer paper for this Birthday Challenge. This is a little sneak peek of one of the 3 new SaleABration items available to customers February 21. If you like a little sparkle, these papers need to hop to the top of your wishlist!
- The color combo is Bermuda Bay, Mint Macaron, and Sweet Suparplum
- The card base measures 5 1/2 x 8 1/2″ and is created from Stampin’Up! Thick Whisper White cardstock. The layers are 5 1/4 x 4″ Mint Macaron and 5 x 3 3/4″ Bermuda Bay
- The Bermuda Bay layer was run thru the Big Shot with the Polka dot Embossing Folder. I love the palyful look these big circles create.
- That sweet ice cream cone was created using the Frozen Treats Framelits Dies, part of the Cool Treats bundle, and the SaleABration Glimmer Paper. This paper will be free with a $50 purchase beginning February 21st. #savethedate
- The large Oval is from the Stitched Shapes Framelits. I love how versatile these framelits are, definitely so worth the money. The greeting, stamped in Bermuda Bay and cropped with the Triple Banner Punch adds the final touch that pulls it all together!
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Brian King at Stamp with Brian. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
When you become one of my customers you will be invited to my exclusive VIP page. Daily inspiration, exclusive products and give aways, lots of stamping fun!!
I will be posting exclusive projects, inspiration pieces, games, lots of giveaways, and more! CLICK HERE to request to be added
did you get our exclusive tutorials this past week in our Tips and Inspiration email? Make sure to not miss anymore fun, click here to join
here are all 12 of the SaleABration items, you can choose anyone of these items with a minimum $50 purchase
and don’t forget the best deal during SaleABration is our Starter Kit!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Michelle Last at MichelleLast.co.uk
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lory Robinson at The Robins Nest Designs
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps