Welcome to InKing Royalty’s January Blog Hop – our first hop of 2017!
Today’s hop is filled with inspiring projects that feature each artist’s take “Love is in the Air”. This is the best time of year to start planning your Valentine’s Day projects. There are amazing, new products in Stampin’ Up!’s Occasions Catalog – and NOW is the best time to get them. We are excited to share our projects with you and hope they inspire you! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
- I had seen a piece of wall art on Pinterest that used this technique on a much larger scale and fell in love with it! I knew right away this was what I wanted to create for you today.
- Card base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2″ Crumb Cake, the next panel is 4 x 5 1/4″ Flirty Flamingo, the Whisper White panel is a 3 3/4″ square and the small Crumb Cake piece is 3 1/2 x 3 1/2″.
- I cut small squares, measuring 3/4″, of Gold Foil paper, Blushing Bride and Flirty Flamingo. the squares were then cut in half to make the triangles.
- The triangles were glued to a piece of Whisper White and then trimmed down once the heart was created.
- The Flirty Flamingo layer was run thru the Big Shot with the Happy Heart Embossing folder. Did you know that when you order a Big Shot from me you also receive the Magnetic Platform for free? (that’s a $40 value!!)
- A Doily from the Stampin’Up! Occasions Catalog, a small gold paper clip from the mini paper clips, and a length of gold metallic ribbon (one of the free items in the SaleABration catalog) finish the card with a touch of sparkle and glitz
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Brian King at Stamp with Brian. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
- Natalie Lapakko at Stamp Witch Blog
- Lory Robinson at The Robin’s Nest Designs
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
We are in the middle of our January Bundle Party and it is rockin! Everyone who has purchased the Dragonfly Dreams bundle from me has joined a Facebook Group with new samples and ideas every day for the month of January! It isn’t too late to join and get all the great, exclusive ideas!
Our February bundle is the Lift Me Up Bundle. One or both bundles can be purchased at lisapretto.stampinup net, plus if you spend over $50 you receive SalaABration rewards!
So don’t forget to join our free weekly newsletter for amazing exclusive tutorials beginning February 1st, and purchase the bundles above to take advantage of our 30+ ideas and inspiration!
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, [insert name and blog name with imbedded links]. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!