Remember last week when I was telling you about doing my outdoor holiday decorations and it was 74 degrees?
Well, this was me at the dog park today
yep, full length North Face, boots, scarf, hat and gloves. #welcometothecold
Last week I sent out goodie packages to all of my first level team members. It was a huge undertaking and I needed to make a simple card to write a little note on. So here is a sweet and simple card I created
- The base layer of Thick whisper White is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2″, and the top Whisper White panel is 5 x 3 3/4″.
- The top layer was run thru the Big Shot, along with the Reindeer framelit from the Santa’s Sleigh bundle.
- Dimensionals really help to add depth to the card.
- The sentiment, also from the Santa’s Sleigh bundle, is stamped in Dapper Denim
- The Gold and Silver Sequin trim is stapled on to add a fun sparkle
When I made this card I ended up with lots and lots of white Reindeers
I wanted to use these sweet fellas, because they are way too cute to go to waste!
These tags are going to my customers who ordered the first day of the Online Extravaganza in their thank you gifts.
- The base is a 2 x 4 1/4″ Sahara Sand. I punched the top with the Scallop Tag Punch.
- The “joy” sentiment comes from the Holly Jolly Greetings stamp set and is stamped in Real Red.
- Warmth and Cheer Washi Tape adds a great pop of color to the base of the card
- That sweet white reindeer gets a little blingy bow by using the Cookie Cutter Punch and a rhinestone
- and it is finished off with the Emerald Envy ribbon from the Silky Taffeta Ribbon in the Stampin’Up! Holiday Catalog
Don’t forget to shop the Online Extravaganza
My DECEMBER Here’s to Cheers ONLINE CLASS is available for preorder, all the details are here
and don’t forget that with a minimum $50 purchase in my online store lisapretto.stampinup.net you will receive