Welcome to InKing Royalty’s March Blog Hop! Stampin’ Up!’s Occasions Catalog and Annual Catalog are filled with amazing products that help you celebrate Spring with style.
With floral stamp sets, dies and printed papers, you can’t go wrong as you have fun with flowers. Today’s Fun with Flowers Blog Hop is filled with inspiring projects that share some great ideas – we are excited to share what we’ve made and hope you’ll find great inspiration from our talented team members in this hop.
After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Today I decided to jump back into the Stampin’Up! annual catalog. I LOVE THIS STAMP!
Super versatile, just so much you can do with the stamp! I kept it clean and simple today with what we call the “spotlight technique”
Once you learn this technique you will use it all the time!
- My color combo is Whisper White, Calypso Coral and Basic Gray
- The base of the card is my all time favorite go to: our Whisper White Notecards. These are a little smaller than they typical size card and I go thru at least 4-5 packages a week. They are perfection!
- All of the stamped images are from the Vivid Vases stamp set, which is just really one stamp set….but a super versatile stamp set
- I stamped the image twice, one in Calypso Coral and once in Basic Gray
- The Basic Gray was trimmed into a rectangle.
- The Calypso Coral image was used as the “highlight” by punching it out with the 1 3/4” circle. I mounted it directly on the Basic Gray image
- A little wash of Wink of Stella adds just the right amount of sheen to the highlighted Calypso Coral circle
- The greeting also comes from the same Vivid Vases stamp set and I just trimmed it off the image and then popped it up on a couple dimensionals
- A wrap and knot of Calypso Coral seam binding adds the perfect touch
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Sarah Berry at Stamp with Sarah
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Deb Cozzone at Grand Central Stamping
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
- Candy Ford at StampCandy
- Becky Volpp at Ink Blossom with Becky
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie