Welcome to InKing Royalty’s January Blog Hop! Today’s So In Love Blog Hop is filled with inspiring projects that share ideas for Valentine’s Day or new products we love. We are excited to share what we’ve made and hope you’ll find great inspiration from our talented team members in this hop. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My projects for today are some adorable gift packaging for Valentine’s Day. My kiddos are of the age where all they really want are gift cards and cash. Practical, and I totally get it, but not very exciting for the gift giver.
I know they are not very impressed or excited by the pretty packaging but it makes me happy. I hope you like this quick and easy ways to “wow up” your gift giving
- These sweet treat bags start with the Stampin’Up! Sketched Dots Tag a Bags. They come translucent but I thought they could use a little pop.
- I used my brayer and ink pads to roll color onto the front of each bag, one in Real Red and one in Pool Party
- The tags are made of 2 x 4 1/4” Thick Whisper White Cardstock, They are the perfect weight to add lots of embellishments to and still hold their shape.
- The Going Global stamp set from the Stampin’Up! Occasions Catalog set the tone for my tags. I paired the Lucky Stars and Happy Heart Embossing folders with the images from the stamp set for a great coordinating touch
- A few punches, ribbon and sequins add all the perfect touches to make these Valentine packages special. i am loving the Pool Party Glitter Ribbon from the Occasions Catalog. There is no right side/wrong side which makes it so easy to work with and nothing flakes off on your fingers. Winner!
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Candy Ford at StampCandy
- Becky Volpp at Ink Blossom with Becky
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
Of course hands down the best part of SaleABration is always the awesome deal on our starter kit!
A fabulous deal on products you love, lots of fun and inspiration and no pressure….what more could you ask for?!
This kit lets you test drive the opportunity, buy anything else you want at a 20% discount, gain access to my team’s Facebook page with dozens of exclusive creative shares each day, sharpen your stamping skills and hang out with folks just like you who are passionate paper crafters……all with ZERO OBLIGATION!
email me with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
or SIGN UP HERE
I love hearing from you! Share your thoughts by leaving a comment!
For my Stampin’Up! Demonstrator friends who are visiting, please be sure to pop over to my training blog, InkBig Academy for great resources designed just for YOU!
Be Inspired*Be Inspiring
Be sure to sign up for our weekly tips and inspiration HERE