Welcome to InKing Royalty’s November Blog Hop!
Today’s hop is filled with inspiring projects that share the gratefulness of the season. Whether you are ready to celebrate Thanksgiving this week or just feel reflective of the things that make you thankful, we are sure you’ll find great inspiration from our talented team members.
After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
The project I am sharing today was my hostess gift for a dear friend who invited a few of us to her condo on a beautiful lake in Northern Wisconsin. I am in love with this citrus vinegar from a local olive oil/vinegar store and knew it would make a great gift.
But what’s a gift with out a pretty tag right?
- The stamped images come from the Joyful Season stamp set in the Stampin’Up! Holiday Catalog
- The outline of the beautiful bird was stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento. The body of the bird was stamped in Marina Mist. I stamped off to create a little softer look.
- The branch was stamped in Soft Suede and the little berries were colored in with a Pumpkin Pie marker
- The “thanks” comes from the Expressions Natural Elements (#138395, $5.00). These are a huge bargain as you get 15 wooden embellishments for that price. That is my subtle hint to buy these!!
- My special extras on this tag come from the Bold Metallic Bakers Twine, Tea Lace Doily, and Vintage Faceted Designer Button tied with Gold Metallic Cording
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Julie Dimatteo at The Paper Pixie . There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Becky Volpp & Megan Quillen at Ink Blossom with Becky
- Deb Cozzone at Grand Central Stamping
- Candy Ford at StampCandy
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Amy Whelan at Amy’s Inklings
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Sharon Walker at Stamp with Sharon W
Have you taken advantage of our OnLine Extravaganza? Click here for the LIST
I love hearing from you! Share your thoughts by leaving a comment!
For my Stampin’Up! Demonstrator friends who are visiting, please be sure to pop over to my training blog, InkBig Academy for great resources designed just for YOU!
Be Inspired*Be Inspiring
Be sure to sign up for our weekly tips and inspiration HERE