even though it is drab, gray and rainy today this card sure puts me in a spring mood!
It looks little fussy, but I promise this is a quick and elegant card!
- This card starts my very favorite way: a piece of 5 1/2 x 8 1/2” Whisper White layered with a 4 x 5 1/4” panel of Whisper White
- The top panel of Whisper White was run thru the Big Shot with the Fluttering Embossing Folder to add beautiful texture
- A 1 1/4” piece of Whisper White was layered onto a 1 1/2” piece of Gold Glimmer and then laid diagonally across the front. i just cut the piece a little longer than I knew I would need and trimmed it to fit.
- Those pretty flowers are from the Flower Shop stamp set. I stamped them in Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, and Pumpkin Pie. Once I stamped them I grabbed my blender pen and lightly swirled around the image. This picked up the ink and made for a super simple watercolor look. I then punched them out using the coordinating Pansy Punch…..see, I told you, super easy!
- A Pacific Point “hello” courtesy of the Hello You thinlits and Big Shot adds another smart image to this card.
- Whisper White Baker’s Twine makes for a sweet bow and those flower centers made of our pearls, YUM!!
Best part? this card was cased directly from our NEW 2016-2017 Stampin’Up! Catalog! Demonstrators can pre-order beginning May 3 (it’s good to be us lol) and customers can order beginning June 1
Until then, don’t forget to shop our Retiring and DISCOUNTED products. Get all your fabs before they are GONE!
Shop lisapretto.stampinup.net or CLICK HERE
I am loving this “awesome” stamp set we got at the OnStage event this month. It is a sneak peek from the 2016-2017 Stampin’Up! Catalog that goes live June 1st for customers. This catalog is a winner, and this is one of the “WOW” sets coming your way!
If you would like me to pop a catalog in the mail to you, please email me with your snail mail address, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Color combo is Whisper White, Mint Macaron and 2 of our new in colors: Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach
- I stamped the large image 3x, once each on Mint Macaron, Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach and then fussy cut out the parts I wanted from each color with my paper snips. All 3x I stamped with the Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- The sentiments “you are” and “awesome” were also stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- There are A LOT of rhinestones that are put to work to really make my arrow pop. A little over the top? Maybe, but who doesn’t love a little sparkle?!
- The final sentiment is added at the bottom, with a little row of rhinestones for impact.
- This card started with a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2” card base and then a 4 x 5 1/4” layer popped up on dimensionals. I am a huge fan of a white on white card and I think the clean look really let’s the fun colors, sparkly rhinestones, and great images shine.
Don’t forget to take advantage of shopping our Retiring and Discounted Items! They are selling out quickly and priced to go!
Shop at lisapretto.stampinup.net or click here
This card just oozes sweetness! I really like that even though it has a vintage feel to it, it is still a clean and simple card.
Any you know what? It is another case right out of our NEW Catalog!! I am telling you this new catalog isn’t full of just awesome new stuff, it also does a great job re-invigorating our returning items!
Be sure to email me (lisa@inkbigacademy,com) if you would like one mailed out to you!
- Color combo is Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White and a smidge of Mossy Meadow
- The card base of Crumb Cake measures 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”, with a layer of 5 x 3 3/4” of Crumb Cake on top
- The beautiful lacy trim is a great accent stamp in the Grateful Bunch and was stamped in Crumb Cake on the Crumb Cake panel
- The flowers from Grateful Bunch stamp set were stamped with Blushing Bride on Pink Pirouette and punched out using the coordinating punch. You can purchase these as a bundle and save 15%….but only while supplies last so hop to it!!
- The Pink Pirouette focal point was created using the Big Shot and our Labels Framelits. I like to keep a lot of my scraps in a basket next to the Big Shot just for making these perfect accent pieces
- I grabbed my Stampin’Write markers for the sentiment. i used Blushing Bride to ink and stamp the first portion right on the tag. Then i used the Early Espresso to ink the second portion onto a scrap of Whisper White. I fussy cut the ends to make the flags.
- A small length of Mossy Meadow adds a great grounding feature to the sentiment
- A knot of Linen Thread and addition of pearls to the center of my flowers add the finishing embellishments
Don’t forget that we have our Retired List DISCOUNTED while supplies last!
shop www.lisapretto.stampinup.net or click here
This sweet card combines the old with the new.
Vintage Leaves is hands down one of my fav sets, I am such a lover of all things leaves!
The 2 greens in this card are Mint Macaron, which is not only pretty but delightful to say!
And the darker green is a little sneak peek of one of our new In Colors, Emerald Envy. it is just the PERFECT green. Bright, bold, elegant and not too “primary”
Color Combo is Whisper White, Mint Macaron,and Emerald Envy
Mint Macaron card base is 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, Emerald Envy layer is 5 1/4” x 4”, Whisper White layer is 5” x 3 3/4″
The small leaves are stamped several times without re-inking using the new Emerald Envy ink pad. I also stamped it twice on a scrap of Whisper White and fussy cute them with my paper snips
The greeting, from the Sunburst Sayings stamp set found in the Stampin’Up! Occasions Catalog, is stamped in Emerald Envy and mounted to a 1 3/4” circle of Mint Macaron
A quick layer of pearls adds a feminine touch. A knot of linen thread, in place of the pearls, would have made this a perfect masculine card
Don’t forget the stash of retired products, on sale now!
click on the image below to be sure to get anything still on your wish list!
I spent ALL of Wednesday stamping, and it was awesome!
I am fresh back from OnStage, with my NEW catalog!! WOO HOO!
And one of the things that has super impressed me in this catalog is all of the samples, seriously….pure delight!
So I flipped thru our new catty (if you want one mailed to you just email me at email@example.com) and started re-creating some of their samples for stamp sets I already own. So FUN!!
I have never even inked up this Stampin’Up! set, You’re Sublime.
But when I saw this sample I was in love !!
- Color combo is Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron, and Tip Top Taupe
- The camper image, from the You’re Sublime stamp set, was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Whisper White and colored in with Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron, Crushed Curry and Smoky Slate markers
- The greeting was also stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink….here was the tricky part 🙂 I had to ink the image first and stamp that, then ink just the greeting and stamp that. I was super careful with my Black Ink Pad and even had a tissue close by in case I wasn’t perfect….You can judge for yourself if i was a “clean stamper” lol
- The little White Bakers Twine topped with a trio of Watermelon Wonder hearts is really what pulls this whole card together for me, and something i never would have thought of!!
- A couple of sweet banners of Watermelon Wonder and Tip Top Taupe really anchor my Whisper White panel and add great balance to the card
the Retiring List is calling your name!
In fact, here are the items no longer available:
- Washi Label punch
Trimmer replacement mat
Venetian Crochet Trim
Cottage Greetings Kit
Stack & Store Caddy
2014-16 12×12 In Color Cardstock
Black Embossing Powder
Iridescent Embossing Powder
Calypso Coral Marker
Wisteria Wonder Marker
2014-16 Designer Paper Stack
Stampin’ Up! Catalogs
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Lisa Pretto as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!