those pine boughs!
and that font!!
even with a super classic color combo this card looks hip and fresh!
- The stamp set is a sneak peek form the Stampin’Up! Holiday Catalog, called Christmas Pines. I am doing a series of posts on this and it is pure delight! If you have yet to receive your holiday catalog please reach out to me via email and we will get one in the mail ASAP email@example.com
- The color combo is a very traditional red and green, using Real Red and Emerald Envy. Don’t they just pop together?
- The layers for this card are 8 1/5 x 5 1/2″ for the base, 4 x 5 1/4″ for the next layer and the top layer measures 3 x 4 1/4″. A layer of dimensionals under each layer really helps add a lot of depth.
- The bow is made form the Candy Cane Lane Baker’s Twine, also a sneak peek from the Stampin’Up! Holiday Catalog. I hope you can see how beautifully it sparkles with a metallic thread running thru the white twine.
Don’t forget you can start ordering from the Holiday Catalog September 1!
And today is the day when I start delivering the First All Star Tutorial Bundle emails to my subscribers and customers!
Check out the beautiful sneak peeks below and click here so you don’t miss out
Few things make me as happy as a table full of new Stampin’Up! goodies to work with! My Holiday Catalog pre-order came and I just grabbed all of the Halloween stuff and started in on it!
All of our kiddos live somewhere else this fall so I have big plans to create some fun and delicious goodie boxes and care packages for the fall holidays and these seemed like the perfect beginning!
I ADORE the Petite Cafe Bags! They are poly-lined, food safe, and measure 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 x 8″. Just the right size for cookies, bars or candy corn 🙂
Both bags have a layer of Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper on the front
The Spooky Fun Bundle created the adorable picket fence, pumpkins and sentiment above
The Cookie Cutter Halloween provided the sweet Mummy and bat below, both stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. The Cookie Cutter Bundle includes a punch that makes quick work of cropping out the mummy. It only took a few quick snips to fussy cut the bat.
The Halloween Night Baker’s Twine was the perfect accent for both bags
If you haven’t received your Holiday Catalog, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will make sure to pop one in the mail to you!
Shopping begins September 1st, and I know you will want to be ready!
Somewhere I saw a quote that said “August is the Sunday of months”. So true! It is back to school time here in Wisconsin. I still have 2 fellas in college who play soccer so they have to report a little earlier, which means summer comes to an abrupt halt.
Summer days in August also seems a little sweeter and precious. Warm and sunny days followed by cooler nights…..and we all know what is right around the corner. My card this morning is a nod to those autumn days that will be here in the blink of an eye!
- I am using the Thoughtful Branches Bundle. Remember that this bundle is only available while supplies last and when you purchase it from me you receive a FREE CARD KIT. You can find all the details on that HERE
- The color combo is a warm and cozy nod to fall: Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Garden Green, and Pumpkin Pie
- The card is very clean and simple with just a few little twists. I stamped one Garden Green on the left side and offset it with the 2 attached to the greeting. I think it adds the perfect “eye-sweep” to keep you moving across the card.
- The Gold Metallic Doily and the Gold Natural trim play beautifully together and add just the right sparkle.
- Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Thick Cardstock 
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Crushed Curry Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin’ Pad 
- Thoughtful Branches Photopolymer Bundle 
- 2″ Circle Punch 
- Metallic Foil Doilies 
- Gold 1/4″ (6.4 Mm) Natural Trim 
- Linen Thread 
- Stampin’ Dimensionals 
Be sure to check out the All Star Tutorial Bundles HERE
I am so thrilled to be able to offer you and amazing opportunity! (and I am super excited to be part of it!)
I have teamed up with 11 other INCREDIBLE designers to introduce to you a Tutorial Bundle once a month for the next six months. August 2016 – January 2017. Here is the incredible line up of Designers that we have taking part each month. You will receive TWELVE tutorials, one tutorial from each of these wonderful Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators.
The Tutorial Bundles are based on CURRENT bundles in the Stampin’ Up! catalogs and will have both Metric and Imperial (inches) measurements so that everyone around the world can use these wonderful EXCLUSIVE tutorials.
You have several ways of receiving these tutorial bundles:
1. Order $50 from my online store between September 1-30, get the PDF for FREE.
2. Purchase the PDF for $15. Find BUY NOW button below.
3. Subscribe and get all of them for the next 6 months automatically delivered to you for the price of just five months! That means you will be getting one month free!
4. Join my team of InkBig stampers! This is just one of the items they receive for FREE as a team perk!
Purchase the August Tutorial Bundle HERE for $15
Subscribe HERE via Paypal. Your Paypal account will automatically be deducted $15 each month for 5 months. Your 6th month is free!
feel free to email me at email@example.com
Don’t forget you have just a few more days to take advantage of the free Thoughtful Branches Card Kit
Thoughtful Branches Bundle, #144328, $52.00, you can find my Thoughtful Branches Pinterest Board here
The kit includes:
- supplies for 8 cards, 2 each of 4 designs
- 8 envelopes
- all shipped out to you by September 5th
- shop at lisapretto.stampinup.net or click here
- bundle #144328, $52.00
Reminder, this kit is WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, so please don’t wait!
You all know that I am a clean and simple stamper. I love a lot of white space on my cards…..so this card just really speaks to my heart!
I love that even though it is clean and simple it is also elegant and special!
- I used the images from the Stampin’Up! Thoughtful Branches bundle. Remember that when you purchase this bundle you get both the stamp set and thinlits at a 10% savings
- My Color Combo features Emerald Envy, Whisper White, and Early Espresso
- The tree is a “2 step” so the trunk was stamped first and the leaves were stamped second, This is a photopolymenr stamp set so it was super easy to get the placement just right
- The Emerald Envy Ruched Ribbon is spectacular and really adds a grounding element to the card
- A smattering, or two, or Rhinestones adds just the right sparkle to make this a very special card
You can check out my Thoughtful Branches Pinterest Board here
and don’t forget that you can get my Thoughtful Branches card kit for FREE, click here
Stampin’ Up! Catalogs
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Lisa Pretto as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!